Monday, February 9, 2009

What do you think?

Well I'm 15 weeks. It soon will be time to choose to find out what we are going to have. I am so confused. I would like to know what I am having, so I can have everything ready. But, I would also like a surprise. Some people tell me if I find out it's like opening up a Christmas present early, wrapping it back up, putting it under the tree. Come Christmas time I would not be fun, because I already know. I see their point. I know if we were to have a girl again, we would have everything. If its a boy, I have nothing. So see, I would like to be prepared. Beside I'm not very good with surprises. What do you think?

5 comments:

The Roberts Family said...

I'm not good with surprises. I could never wait. But it would be kind of fun not to know too. I like to have everything bought by the baby comes too. It also makes shopping a whole lot more fun, if you know to buy for a girl or a boy! I never regretted finding out the sex of the baby early!

Anonymous said...

You know me - I hate surprises! Just think - it is a surprise when you find out the sex at the ultrasound. You are just more prepared knowing before the baby is here than waiting to find out and have "He-She" clothing waiting at home. Good luck with such a tough decision.

K'Brina Colby said...

I think that it would be an awesome surprise, finding out the day of the birth, but I am all about being prepared. If it is a boy and your not ready, you don't want him to be wearing pink and uni-sex yellow and green is really not for girls. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PINK!! Good luck it is a hard decision!!

Jodi McKinlay said...

Mayra Im telling you it is the best suprise that you will ever have. But... I guess you can do what you want. Good luck :)

Our Busy Five. . . said...

I would find out! The suspense would kill me and besides that I absolutely have to be prepared for what comes my way.