Big announcement!
Were expecting, we are so excited. I am 13 wks. along. That puts my due date July 31st. The middle of summer, fun I know.
Hope my pregnancy goes by fast. Not, that I don't like being pregnant but, I can't wait to hold the baby, and to see Abriana with the baby, she will be such a great helper. She already talks about how she will help me feed, bath, and reads books to her baby brother. We don't know what we are having yet, but to her it's baby brother. Maybe she's right. I guess we will see. It's so cute to see Abriana so excited, that makes us even more excited. I can already picture them together.
10 years ago








6 comments:
CONGRATS Mayra!!! I am so excited for you guys! Is your little girl just so excited, too? Keep us updated!
I'm so excited for you...I can' wait.
Congrats! That is so exciting.
And summer really isn't that bad. I did it twice :)
The long awaited secret is out - yeah! I am so excited for you and your family. It is fun to look forward to "canckles" in the summer. I even have them when I am not pregnant (teehee).
Hi Mayra! Just thought I would leave a little blog lurking notice...loL! Congrats on the fun news....
CONGRATULATIONS! That's so exciting. I'm happy for all of you :)
Post a Comment