Tuesday, June 2, 2009

So, I have 8 weeks to go with this pregnancy,that's if I go the whole 40 weeks. I am so not ready, I feel like I just found out that I was pregnant. I need to go shopping, like crazy. I have like 8 outfits for him, that is it. What is the matter? When I was pregnant with Abriana. I was shopping as soon as I found out what I was having, I was more than ready. We bought things we never even used with her.

I am so excited to see him. Even though I found out what I was having it is still so exciting, I can't wait to see what he will look like. Who he will look like. I am nervous too, a boy.. I don't what to do with a boy. How will I do his hair! So many questions! I only know how to do girls things
.

2 comments:

Kassie Jane said...

Mayra you'll do a great job. . . you're so awesome.
.
(And I'm not the only one that changes the monitor picture ;) blame Mike Wanner)

The Roberts Family said...

Hey Mayra! Hope everything is going well with the new little one! I look forward to seeing some pics!
So I set my blog to private. If you will send me your email address, I will add you to my list of viewers! brianjessicaroberts@msn.com