Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I had such a great time this year. The weather was great. I was worried that I would have to bundle her up, and she would not be able to wear her fairy wings. I was able to put warm clothes under her fairy outfit. She stayed warm. Abriana had so much fun this this year.She understood what it was all about. She would practice saying, "Trick or Treat" the whole way up to the houses. But, as soon as they would answer the door she would forget to say it. She would say thank you after words. They would tell her that she could have one more piece, she would no hesitate at all.

Click to play Halloween 2008

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute costume!!! Abriana always looks so cute.

Nona said...

She looked cute!! Glad she was OK with the fairy costume instead of the superhero.

The Roberts Family said...

Your little girl is so adorable! Your blog is cute too, I don't know what you were talking about - saying it wasn't.